- In a bowl mix the flours, salt, sugar, yeast and mashed avocado well.
- Add warm water or milk and make soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside for a couple of hours till it doubles in size.
- Punch the dough and make round balls, I made 9 small balls.
- Lay them 1 inch apart on a baking sheet.
- Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes till they rise.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Uncover and place the tray in the oven and bake for 25 -30 minutes till the rolls are golden brown in color and they sound hollow when tapped.
- Take out of the oven and brush with 1 tbsp oil(optional) and enjoy warm bread rolls.
I sprinkled sesame seeds, black poppy seeds and kalonji seeds(nigella seeds) on 3 rolls for a variation.
Can add chopped herbs to get herbed rolls. Or add chopped pista, flax seeds or some spices to get a savoury bread.